Control your Residential Electricity in Cold Times.
Recommendations so that the electricity bill does not go to the clouds in the winter season, Control your Residential Electricity in Cold Times.
Many of us believe that by not using the air conditioner in our home because what we use is heating, then the electricity consumption at home will be less.
Texas is a state to which the environment affects it on all sides, from the south and east the hurricanes hit it, on the north and west side hits the cold fronts.
Before we get scared and run away from the electricity company we have, for a month that the electricity service went very high, let me tell you, we all love those cold fronts called “artic blast” that hit us at the end of December.
Analyze before acting, Control Residential Electricity in Cold Times.
- Check if the rate (energy charge) changed compared to the previous month.
- Behavior of the heating unit.
- I do not mean that if you change the temperature of the thermostat, I mean, if you realized that the heating unit remained in operation for longer periods. With so much cold, it takes longer to heat your home.
- Was the water consumption the same? We know that the showers are longer and the water we use comes very cold. The water heater consumes a lot of electricity.
- It gets dark earlier, therefore, we use more artificial electricity.
How can we control Residential Electricity in Cold Times.
My favorite recommendation for Controlling Residential Electricity in Cold Times is to see exactly how much energy we consume in the home day to day. Of course it is possible; There are products, not all residential electricity companies offer, that is, these products give the user the ability to see exactly how much they consume day by day.
Use a company that offers you prepaid residential electricity.
What is the use of knowing how much I consume each day? It’s the only way to see if I’m using appliances like; the air conditioning, heating unit, water heater, etc. and even predict your energy consumption. The prepaid light tells you your consumption day by day.
Call us today to speak to a live rep…
888 509 7251
Electricity Express is here to help… #electricityexpress
Lite-Up Texas aplications